Saturday 18 July 2015

Not the oldest rocker in town!

Yes there are lots of people here under 30 but also families with young children. Lots for them to do.

A significant scattering of silver hair of varying lengths, several walking stick and wheelchair users. Even at the newest bands in town there are aging rockers and dad dancers mingling with flower in hair hippies.

I was determined to get into the front section of if arena for alt J and to be part of the crowd's euphoric chorus of 'Hallelujah'. Felt slightly out of place on songs I didn't know. I wonder whether my fellow festival goers would feel out of place where I would be saying 'Hallelujah' week by week.!?
Called in at festival pastors cafe doing roaring trade, at entrance there's a board for people to write questions for God.
Pictures hopefully to follow once downloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment